* Adjustable thermostat, power ON/OFF freely, more energy-saying
* High electricity-heat efficiency, the electric energy transformed 99% to heat;
* Plug and play, convenient, free, safe, comfortable
* Fashion design, perfect match room decoration
* Corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistant surface treatment technology
* Slim and compact structure, using the aluminum heat sink plate, heat faster and evenly
* Fixed on wall or freestanding, installation and operation is simple, maintenance cost is low
* Natural convection mode, namely open and hot, circulating heating
* High efficiency and energy-saving, safe and reliable
* No burn of oxygen, no glowing, no fire hazard, no smelly odor, no noise while heating
Strict Production Standard
With CE, CB, EMC, SASO, SAA Certificate Passed.
Free spare parts as for warranty.
Instant technical support: Installation / Marketing / After Service.
We do not only provide products, but also heating solutions.
As to the smallest volume of the order, we welcome buyers of different size at least at this stage, and thus currently have no strict limit on MOQ( minimum order quantity).
We have own designer, in addition to standard products, we also provide OEM services.
2% free spare parts for warranty.
Q: What is the infrared heater?
The infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. No contact or medium between the two bodies is needed for the energy transfer. Infrared heaters can be operated in a vacuum or atmosphere.
Q: What is far infrared?
The heaters use low watt density ceramic emitters (usually fairly big panels) that emit long-wave infrared radiation maximize the exposure of available surfaces, then re-emit the warmth to provide an even all-round ambient warmth which means it won't heat the air of the room directly. Because the heating elements are at a relatively low temperature, far-infrared heaters do not give emissions and smell from dust, dirt, formaldehyde, toxic fumes from paint-coating, etc.
Q: How do infrared radiant heaters work?
Our infrared heater panels heating the people and objects first, not the air around it. Infrared rays heat the skin in a short time, and that warm glow goes through the blood circulation around the body. So you feel pretty soon a comfortable warmth while the surrounding air can be cooler.
Q: Are infrared heaters worth it?
It's safe to say that infrared heaters are certainly more efficient than tradition convection heaters, though they don't provide the same scope of heat. Infrared heaters don't work the same way, instead of focusing on heating a specific area–and doing it for less than half the energy costs as convection systems.
If you are interested in the infrared heater, please don't hesitate to contact me.